I am thankful . . .
- for my family
- for my children and all that they teach ME
- for my husband and how wonderful he is to me and our kids
- my 22-month-old daughter is FINALLY sleeping through the night (at least most nights)
- for my friends
- for my furbabies - our kitties and our dog
- for my health and my family's health
- each day we have food on our table
- we have everything we could possibly need
- for this blog and having a place to share my creativity
- for ice cream (in particular, Chubby Hubby)
- to have hot chocolate on a cold night
- for snuggles on the couch in the morning with my two kiddos
- for date night (even though they can be few and far between, sometimes)
- I get to be a stay at home mom
- for the first snow of the season
- for a hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning
- enjoying holidays surrounded by my family and wonderful things to eat
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment.